We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a passion for technology, high level of responsibility and a constant urge to grow.
- Maintenance of multiple environments running on Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
- Design and implementation of custom jobs and pipelines for various projects
- (NodeJS, Drupal, Ruby on Rails, C++, Python, Go, Rust, Android, iOS...)
- Design, implementation and deployment of various automation tools for development and operations
- Staying up to date with latest cloud innovations, possible contribution to open source software
- Scaling and extending existing infrastructure, installing new virtual machines
- Actively cooperating in a small group of highly dedicated professionals
- Proactive support for our developers, fixing and preventing issues with deployment, failed pipelines, backups and data recovery
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years' experience with DevOps and system administration
- Good understanding of GNU/Linux operating systems
- Ability to use scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby...)
- Experience with Docker, building custom images and deployment of multi-container applicationusing orchestrator such as Rancher, Kubernetes or other.
- Experience with QEMU/KVM and other virtualization technologies
- Networking skills (subnetting, VLANs, bonding, routing, firewalls (nftables, iptables))
- Reading comprehension in English (e.g. online documentation)
- Debian – bare metal, QEMU/KVM virtual machines (libvirt)
- Ceph, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- GitLab CI/CD, Zabbix, Netdata, Grafana, Loki
- Bash, Ansible, Python
- AWS, Azure
Perks & Benefits
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín)
- Work in a fast-growing software company with high ambitions
- Salary depending on your experiences in the field
- Possibility of remote work (home office)
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- Informal work environment, amazing team and flexible working time
- Fitness room, table soccer, Xbox and great coffee on our sunny terrace
This position requires at least a medior level applicant.
Salary: from 1800 EUR (depending on experience level) + interesting benefits
You meet our requirements, and you're interested to work in the Touch4IT team? If that's the case, don't hesitate to contact us.