UX/UI Designer (Product Designer)
During the last decade, the concepts of UX and UI have become a buzzword and people have different ideas about what they mean. In our company, we understand it as designing valuable and usable digital products for our clients as well as the users. In other words: in our company, the design of interactions does not end on the screen. And neither does it begin there.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI (product) designer to join our team. Someone who follows new trends in the field of UX/UI design and creates functional design solutions.
What experience and skills should you have?
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience with designing iOS, Android, web apps, and back-office systems (however years are less important for us than your results and ability to learn)
- Experience with prototyping of complex interactions
- At least basics of creating and working with design systems
- Positive experiences with iterative and scalable design
- Self-management (independence and team cooperation are not mutually exclusive for you)
- Ability to hold a conversation in English
Additional points that we are interested in:
- Thorough knowledge of the Figma tool
- Experience with UX research and testing
- Advanced knowledge of creation and sustaining of design systems
- Practical experience with design for AR, VR, MR, inventive approach to prototyping
- Overlaps into related fields (development, marketing, sales, management,...)
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of your own digital project
- University degree in interactive or product design and HCI, other previous courses or studies in the field of UCD and UX
- Inner motivation to learn
Your way of thinking:
1. The product, together with design decisions, is the main criterium – you love to search for balance between the business benefits for the client, user value, and feasibility.
2. Usability and empathy: an interactive prototype is an essential part of every design, starting from the beginning of every new design project. In designs, you care more about reaction time and user context than color tone.
3. Communication: you are aware that it is an important part of your work, you know how to ask and if someone asks you, you are able to justify your decisions in a comprehensible way. You treat different opinions as a further valuable source of information.
Perks & Benefits:
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín)
- Work in a fast-growing software company with high ambitions
- Salary depending on your experiences in the field
- Possibility of remote work (home office)
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- Informal work environment, amazing team and flexible working time
- Mini fitness room, table soccer, Xbox, Finnish sauna and great coffee on our sunny terrace
This position requires at least a medior level applicant.