Office Manager & HR
We are looking for a person who will light up our Bratislava office with their friendly nature. And they will be able to use this in recruiting/networking as well.
How do you know if you are the right fit for this position?
- You are friendly, smiling, and willing to help colleagues.
- You are responsible and reliable and you know how to organize things.
- You enjoy communication and working with people.
- You don't like monotonous work, you are looking for something where you will be able to realize yourself.
- You are interested in penetrating the world of recruiting and HR marketing.
- The big advantage is if you've worked during the school in similar positions (office manager, receptionist, HR assistant, etc.)
What will your office life look like here?
- Responsibility for office management, where you can fully realize yourself, there are no limits to your imagination :) (initiative behavior is more than welcome).
- Within HR, you will help us with recruitment, but it is more about networking than sourcing - we do not need experience, we will train you in everything, we just want to see your interest in the area. In addition, you can take care of the creation of the content of our work contributions on social networks.
- Help with organizing domestic and foreign trips - booking hotels, tickets, conference rooms, English is a must-have.
- Preparing and sending welcome packages, shopping for gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, ...
- Other administrative work.
Perks and Benefits
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín) with parking on-site
- Work in a fast-growing software company
- Get to know and work with experienced designers and developers
- Possibility of remote work or home office, and flexible working time
- Informal work environment and amazing team
- Financial compensation based on your skills
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- The building offers many possibilities to switch off during work hours - a match in table soccer, a game on xbox, exquisite cup of coffee on one of our sunny terraces or a break in our Finnish sauna
From 1 100 EUR per month
The final salary evaluation will be discussed at the interview.