We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer with a passion for technology, web applications and websites, high level of responsibility and a constant urge to grow.
- Custom programming and web application/site development for Drupal
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Actively cooperating in a group of UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Staying up to date with latest trends and innovations in the field of web solutions
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8/9
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Experience modifying basic Drupal behavior with Hooks
- Experience with the development of customized functionality (custom modules)
- Experience with modules Block, Field, Views, Paragraphs, or Layout builder
- Experience with basic SEO optimization, setting up modules such as MetaTag, Open Graph, etc.
- Experience creating websites with reusable components
- Ability to translate design into code using twig language
- Ability to use SASS / SCSS or another superstructure over CSS
- Be able to optimize the web for mobile devices and different browsers (browser compatibility)
- Practice with UI animation (advantage)
Perks & Benefits
- Modern offices near the city center (between the Bratislava Castle and Slavín)
- Work in a fast-growing software company with high ambitions
- Salary depending on your experiences in the field
- Possibility of remote work (home office)
- Teambuilding at sea and other team activities (hikes, grill-parties, game nights)
- Informal work environment, amazing team and flexible working time
- Mini fitness room, table soccer, Xbox, Finnish sauna and great coffee on our sunny terrace
This position requires at least a medior level applicant.
Salary: from 1800 EUR (depending on experience level) + interesting benefits
You meet our requirements, and you're interested to work in the Touch4IT team? If that's the case, don't hesitate to contact us.